Friday, April 25, 2008

Thinking about Live Blogging from Dark Lord Day 2008

Nephew Blake, Starbuck and Todd and Todd's girlfriend are coming from Worcester Tech. I normally might avoid the crowds of Three Floyd's Dark Lord Day -- but how could a nearly 42 year old dude from NYC who just moved to Indiana (and works in Chicago) pass up this opportunity to see our Dark Lord rise and then lurch in the dark land of Munster, Indiana. I don't even care if I get to even lift that thick, chunky molasses and coffee driven imperial stout to my lips or if it is painfully shoved down my throat by a knife in the hands of Satan -- I'll just be there to hang, man.


3 Floyds sign, not the night before Dark Lord Day


Gumballhead is an amazing grapefruity American Wheat Beer named after a cartoon CAT

No comments: